Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

So now that Halloween is old news, I am ready to post my pictures. Figures that is how it would work out!
Riley and Jada were both monkeys because they are both monkeys- all over the place and into everything imaginable. Plus they were super cheap on Craigslist!
For Halloween we met up with some friends (and people I didn't know) and went to a local neighborhood where it is a requirement that you go ALL OUT for Halloween! They had shows, animated dummies that looked super real, chainsaws, tombstones, everything (even candy). It was real fun but so many people are there that I found myself more stressed out trying to stay out of others way that I would forget to look around.
Riley's favorite candy this Halloween- suckers! Jada's favorite- formula!


This was Jada before her nose got rubbed off.


This was AFTER trick or treating, since we forgot to take pictures of Riley beforehand. I know monkeys don't have whiskers but I started with the noses and it was sooooo cute that I just kept going and then I still thought it was cute so I didn't wipe it off. By the way, Brett's shirt is visible from space!

No comments: