Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jada sitting up!

I forgot to post pictures of Jada sitting up. Her first time sitting up was when she was 5 months and one week. It is funny because I always had kept in mind that Riley sat up around 5 and a 1/2 months so there was no reason to rush. But I was looking at my photo album and I realized that Riley actually sat up at 5 months. So I plopped her up and she sat up. First try. She kind of leans on her hands like in the picture but she balances herself so that she won't fall over.
Can you believe that even though she is sitting up she still hasn't rolled over? She just lies on her back without even trying to be on her tummy! She realllllllly hates tummy time! Who am I kidding? She hates tummy time, back time, or any other time! My little cry baby!



This is Jada smiling big in the jumper. This is truly a rare moment because usually she cries when I put her in it. Who am I kidding? She cries if I put her down whether on the floor, jumpers, or anything else! My little cry baby!











Now, this is more like the baby I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I know that I said that Riley look just like Brett, but when Jada smiles, she does too! So fun! Emma does not look like me or jeff. People look at us, then her, then us, and ask, "so does she take after a grandma??".

Camille said...

I can't believe how big Jada is getting! It's amazing how much she's changed since I left! She was so cute in primary today, too. And she didn't even cry. Maybe she really likes primary songs. :)