Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fun things

Here are some fun things we have done recently.


Riley and Jada at Chastain Park.






Jada's first 'solids' feeding.
















One day last week, Riley was really into doing the things that Jada does. All day long, he wanted to do everything she did. Either be wrapped in the blanket, watch tv on the couch, or take a nap with her. The one with him leaning over her happened when I went to the back for a few minutes. I came out and Riley was just sitting next to her on the floor, giving her toys. Sorry, if it isn't a clear picture.


























I went to Monkey Joes on Tuesday with Lindy and Camille from my ward. At first I was skeptical as to whether or not it would be fun for Riley. He is so reserved and clingy. But it was only $2.50 with a coupon Lindy had so I figured it would be worth a try! It was so awesome. Riley really liked it. I can't wait to go back! While I was there I got a coupon for $2.00 off so hopefully I will go back soon. The cute 6 year old is my neice Madison who I was also babyistting.






Best friends!!!
Jada with Madi Douglas!

I didn't put Madi on Jada. She crawled over to Jada and started kissing her and putting her arm around her! I ran as fast as I could to grab my camara!

1 comment:

Camille said...

I love those pictures of Riley and Jada! Those are priceless. So does Jada like the solids? It looks like it! I hope that's helping with the crying a little. Cute pics!