Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Awesome pool (and bee stings)!

Check out this awesome pool I went to off Sugarloaf Parkway yesterday! It took me almost an hour to get there but it was soooo awesome! Not pictured is a HUGE slide that curved and twisted! Riley is a scardy cat so he only went down it twice and I had to force him both times.
Jada really liked the pool. She kind of splashed around. Riley hates the water so he just walked around and followed Trey Douglas (except for when Trey went into the deep end). At the end of the fun day, Riley stepped on a bee and I grabbed him and sat him down to check out the site. The bee was stuck to the underside of his foot so I swiped it off (it was dead) and had to remove the stinger and all the muscle tissue that was attached (I know it was muscle tissue because I looked it up online). Riley was walking around on his tiptoe for a little bit but quickly forgot about it.
At 5:45 am this morning, Riley woke up screaming. We thought he feel off the bed, so I sent Brett in to get him and we found out that Riley had thrown up all over his bed. Brett cleaned it up and changed his clothes and then I remembered about the bee sting. So we took off his PJ's and examined his foot but nothing was wrong with it. The actual sting mark was nearly gone. Riley has been soooo sick all day with a temp of 101.2 . Sleeping and pucking and whining and I have no idea what is wrong with him! He won't eat or drink. Nothing. Tomorrow I will go to the doctor if he has another bad night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so scary! Emma has never had a bee sting, and i am afraid that she will be allergic. Riley look just like Brett in those pictures. So fun.

natasha bartel said...

thats so sad but scary .. the pics are cute i really like the one where jada is smileing

natasha bartel said...

nice we sould go there

natasha bartel said...

nice we sould go there