Monday, February 2, 2009

Jada's big week...

This past week has been the most exciting week of Jada's life!

First and most important was that she was actually pretty happy. She smiled and laughed alot and it was real bizarre. I tried to enjoy it but everyday I was afraid it would go away.
2. She gained about one pound in one week.
3. She took her first steps (up to five)
4. She learned to wave bye-bye
5. Learned to sign "more" (it is not very good yet but she is definantly doing it)
6. Learned to sign "hooray"
7. Learned to clap her hands consistently
8. Started dancing (looks more like trying to jump)
9. She actually played by herself without ever crying during a twenty minute period
10. All the sudden she is interested in TV and will watch it for about 10 minutes time
11. Fully converted from breastfeeding to drinking from a sippy cup.
12. She learned how to give kisses!

This was an AWESOME week! I got alot of it on video but I am not going to bother trying to figure out how to upload it so you just have to take my word for it!

BTW- She is almost 11 and a half months. Here is her most recent professional picture. I tried to go for an athletic looking picture with the Nike shirt, tennis shoes, and ponytail. I love it!


5 comments:

*Jess* said...

She is too cute! Congrats on nursing for a year, Jess :) Those are great milestones!

Camille said...

Wow, that's a lot to learn in one week! That picture is darling. I can't believe she's almost one! What a cutie!

Melanie said...

Very exciting! Congratulations! She is so so cute!

Candice said...

She is just darling! I like her outfit too.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! So cute.