Monday, October 13, 2008

Diaper Dash

This is a very embarrassing story, actually, but I think I will share it anyway. Brett and I went to the YMCA and they were having some sort of party and train rides. They had an event called the Diaper Dash but I quickly dismissed it because Jada is not even crawling yet. Some how Riley had gotten away from me and I started looking frantically for him. I turned around and there was Brett and Riley standing at the start line of the Diaper Dash. I quickly grabbed my camera just in time to catch Riley SMOKING the competition. I mean, he smoked them by about five minutes! That's because they were all crawlers or barely walking, doing the Frankenstein walk! I couldn't believe Brett entered him into a competition where everyone else was a baby! MEN!!!!




This is the man congratulating us on our incredibly stiff and challenging victory. We actually won a baby proofing consultation where they come to our house and help us make our house a little bit more safe for the babies. Heck, I don't want them to come though. What would they say about a baby sleeping in a closet? That would probably be against their rules!



On the free train ride. Riley really didn't enjoy it too much, as you can tell. He would rather chase down babies leaving a breeze so strong it knocks over the competition (since they can hardly stand, you know!!!!)!




Riley and the conductor.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I think that's hilarious! Way to go Riley! And it was legit because he still wears a diaper, right? :)

Campbell Family said...

Hey Jessica
I emailed Kelly to get her blog and she told me that you also had a blog. What a cute family! Where are you guys living? It has been a long time since I've seen or talked to you. We also have a blog..it is layneandambercampbell.blogspot.com

Take care
amber (Hall) campbell